FAQ for Returns
You have the option to manage your product return either by your own by choosing Ship-self return or with our offering shipping service by choosing Return Pick-up.
Return Pick-up is offering by e-WOOD Collection in cooperation with DHL Express. Once you proceed with Return pick-up you will need to stick the return label, which is included, on your product’s package. After that, you have to contact with the local store from DHL in order to arrange for the pick up. In case you have lost the return label or it’s damaged or unclear please contact with our Customer Service in order to send you the return label. Please notice that we will need your order number or receipt/invoice number in order to send it to you by e-mail.
Self-Ship return will allow you using any courier of your choice that has package tracking capabilities. You will need to place inside the return package a copy of invoice/receipt highlighting the items being returned. In case you have lost the receipt/invoice or it’s damaged or unclear please contact with our Customer Service in order to send it to you by e-mail.
*To ensure successful return, return the item in original condition with its brand’s/manufacturer's box (optional) including user instruction manual and all the potential accessories therein. A return will not be accepted and will not be considered as successful if the pickup is cancelled, the product and its potential accessories are damaged or missing (caused while in your possession). A refund will be issued to your original payment method, once we receive the item and its condition is confirmed.
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
They must be in original condition
In the original packaging
Free gifts, promotional and E-Gift card items are non refundable nor returnable
Original shipping charges are non-refundable
You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
As a consumer you have the right to withdraw within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of your order without having to state the reasons. You can return the product even if you just changed your mind
. Before returning the products, please contact us by sending an e-mail at email@example.com
In particular, as a Customer you have the above right to return a product you have purchased from our e-shop without stating the reasons, under the following terms and conditions:
- Within a deadline of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of the product, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale (hereinafter "Withdrawal").
- This withdrawal is unjustified and the Customer must return the product in the exact excellent condition initially received. In particular, the returned product must be unused, must be in excellent condition, as it was just before the sale, without removal of the special markings that accompany it, in its complete original packaging which must not have any tears, damage or alterations) and with all the contents of the original packaging (instructions for use, specifications and warranties, etc.). In addition, in order for the product to be returned, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are printed on the purchase document.
- The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has previously paid any amount charged to the COMPANY for the shipment of the product to him and the shipping costs for its return.
- The withdrawal statement is exercised in writing by completing the relevant form and sending it a) either to the postal address of the COMPANY ("MIND PROJECT SINGLE MEMBER P.C. " Sq. Eleftherias no. 40 and Averof streets, Post. Code 71202, Heraklion, Crete) b) ot at the email firstname.lastname@example.org and the COMPANY is required to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
- The Customer is obliged to return the products without undue delay and in any case within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which he announced his withdrawal to the COMPANY. Return costs are borne by the Customer.
- Following the withdrawal statement, the COMPANY is obliged to return to the Customer the price received by deposit in his bank account. In case of debiting the Customer through a credit card, the COMPANY, if it has received the amount from the Bank, will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will proceed to any foreseen action. The COMPANY after such notification bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the contract concluded between the issuing bank and the Customer.
- The refund of the price to the Customer due to withdrawal will be affected no later than fourteen (14) business days from the time that the COMPANY received proven notification of such withdrawal.
- Delivery costs are not refundable only if the Customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheaper standard delivery method offered by the COMPANY.
- The Customer is responsible to compensate the COMPANY, if he made use other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the products in the period until the declaration of withdrawal, and the COMPANY is entitled to agree with the Customer such compensation even with mutual offset.
Β. The above withdrawal does not concern defective products or products in which there is a deficiency of the agreed quality, which are covered by their respective warranties. In case of liability of the COMPANY for a material defect or for lack of agreed quality of the product (legal guarantee), the Customer is entitled at his choice: a) to claim, without charge, the correction or replacement of the product with another or part thereof (considering that products consist in assembly parts), unless such action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs, b) to request a price reduction or c) to withdraw from the sale contract, unless it is an objectively minor defect. In order for a property to be considered contractual, it must have been agreed in writing. If the Customer selects the correction or replacement of the product, the COMPANY must proceed to the correction or replacement in a reasonable time. The above rights as per the law (Civil Code 540) of the Customer are barred after two (2) years.
In any case the Customer finds a defect, he has the ability to contact the e-shop immediately after delivery on the same day or the next business day at the e-mail email@example.com
If a product is declared defective by the Customer, the COMPANY expressly reserves the right to have the product diagnosed as defective by competent technicians.
C. New products with a long shelf life ("durable consumer goods") must be accompanied by a written guarantee (commercial guarantee) from the manufacturer of the product or the company that imported the product into the EU or the company appearing as a manufacturer ("Supplier"). The basic terms of the commercial guarantee are the following:
- The Supplier must provide the Customer in writing, in Greek or with internationally established symbols, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, preservation, maintenance and full utilization of the product and information on the risks during use and maintenance. The guarantee must include, in simple, legible and understandable wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee refers, its exact content, its duration and the extent of its territorial validity. The guarantee must comply with the rules of good faith and not be waived by excessive exemption clauses. The warranty period must be reasonable in relation to the time during which these products are expected to remain technologically up-to-date, if this time is shorter than their probable life-cycle.
- If during the warranty period a defect occurs in the product and the Supplier refuses or delays the repair beyond the necessary time, the Customer is entitled to request the replacement of the product with a new one of the same characteristics and quality, or if it is not repairable to request withdrawal from the contract. If the required repair time exceeds fifteen (15) business days, the Customer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for the duration of the repair. The breach of the obligations by the Supplier, does not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the Customer can invoke and demand from the Supplier its observance.
- In addition to the warranty, the Supplier of new durable consumer goods must ensure for the consumers the continuous provision of technical services for their maintenance and repair for a period equal to their probable lifespan. The products available from the COMPANY are accompanied by written instructions for use and a written guarantee of good operation of a reasonable duration, in the Greek language. The warranty form shall always include the name and address of the manufacturer, the product to which the warranty relates, its exact contents, its duration, its territorial validity, and the rights conferred by the applicable law. The COMPANY, as long as it is a Supplier according to the above, encloses in its durable products, the conditions that concern their safe use and maintenance, and with which the Customer must comply. The warranty of each durable consumer product is valid according to the manufacturer from the date of purchase and allows free of charge problem restoration, provided that: a) there is a warranty and proof of purchase of the device b) the fixed elements of the device have not been altered (Serial No.) and c) damage is not excluded based on the manufacturer's warranty form.
D. Contracts through our e-shop are governed by European and Greek Law, in particular by legislation governing issues related to e-commerce, distance selling and consumer protection. Similarly, the website has been created and is controlled by the COMPANY in Heraklion, Crete and the Greek Legislation will determine the use of the website and its interpretation. If the User chooses to access the site from another country, he has the responsibility to follow the laws of that country.
For any dispute that arises and emanates from the contractual relationship between the COMPANY and the Customer, the Courts of Heraklion, Crete
are competent for its resolution. For the out-of-court settlement of the dispute
, the Customer can address the competent bodies for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, i.e. the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Sq. Kaniggos, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr
, tel.:1520, fax:2103843549), the Consumer Ombudsmen (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr
, Alexandras Ave. 144, 114 71, Athens, tel.:2106460734, fax:2106460414), the Committees for Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) located in the local Municipalities of the country.
According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated into Greek legislation by JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes
with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure throughout the European Union is now provided. If the Customer encounters a problem with a purchase made from the e-shop and resides in the EU, the customer can use this website https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
for the out-of-court settlement of the dispute. The certified for this purpose Alternative Dispute Resolution Body (ADR) is: European Consumer Center (ECC GREECE), Ave. Alexandras no. 144, 11 471, Athens, +30 2106460284 +30 2106460784 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer can contact the above body in order to receive guidance throughout the process of submitting and processing his complaint.
The protection reserved by the provisions of the law on contracts concluded remotely, as well as these terms, is emphasized, that they apply to transactions only with natural persons
, who perform the transactions for reasons that do not fall within their commercial, craft, business or free trade activity.
If any part of the contract of sale in accordance with these terms proves void or unenforceable by a court decision, the remaining contract will remain in force. The COMPANY may enter an agreement for the assignment of its obligations to an appropriate third party; to the contrary the Customer is not entitled to assign or transfer his rights or obligations.
All notifications must be made in writing (by hand, by e-mail, or by letter).
The guarantee is valid from the date of purchase mentioned in the special place on the guarantee form, or on the purchase document (receipt or invoice) and has a duration equal to that also stated on the guarantee form.
6 MONTHS GUARANTEE
In addition to the rights provided by the guarantee, all rights applicable to consumers under existing provisions and laws relating to the sales contract are in any case recognized.
The guarantee is valid from the date of purchase of the product. For verification reasons of the date of purchase, it is necessary to keep the original sales receipt, which is the only proof of the date of purchase.
The guarantee covers defective materials in the wooden and metal parts of the houses for dogs and cats and their defective construction.
The guarantee does not cover damages resulting from poor assembly, misuse, lack of cleanliness or scratches/bumps or any other type of accident. Also, it does not cover normal wear on products that have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment or use other than domestic.
will consider whether the product is covered by the guarantee. If the product or component is defective, we will ensure the repair of the problem. If necessary, we will proceed to the replacement of the defective part. In case the product no longer belongs to ewoodcollection.com
product line, we will make sure to replace it with a similar one.