Politique de remboursement
FAQ for Returns
How Do I Return?
- Return Pick-up is offering by e-WOOD Collection in cooperation with DHL Express. Once you proceed with Return pick-up you will need to stick the return label, which is included, on your product’s package. After that, you have to contact with the local store from DHL in order to arrange for the pick up. In case you have lost the return label or it’s damaged or unclear please contact with our Customer Service in order to send you the return label. Please notice that we will need your order number or receipt/invoice number in order to send it to you by e-mail.
Self-Ship return will allow you using any courier of your choice that has package tracking capabilities. You will need to place inside the return package a copy of invoice/receipt highlighting the items being returned. In case you have lost the receipt/invoice or it’s damaged or unclear please contact with our Customer Service in order to send it to you by e-mail.
*To ensure successful return, return the item in original condition with its brand’s/manufacturer's box (optional) including user instruction manual and all the potential accessories therein. A return will not be accepted and will not be considered as successful if the pickup is cancelled, the product and its potential accessories are damaged or missing (caused while in your possession). A refund will be issued to your original payment method, once we receive the item and its condition is confirmed.
What Items are Returnable?
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will i get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
- Within a deadline of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of the product, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale (hereinafter "Withdrawal").
- This withdrawal is unjustified and the Customer must return the product in the exact excellent condition initially received. In particular, the returned product must be unused, must be in excellent condition, as it was just before the sale, without removal of the special markings that accompany it, in its complete original packaging which must not have any tears, damage or alterations) and with all the contents of the original packaging (instructions for use, specifications and warranties, etc.). In addition, in order for the product to be returned, the original purchase document (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are printed on the purchase document.
- The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has previously paid any amount charged to the COMPANY for the shipment of the product to him and the shipping costs for its return.
- The withdrawal statement is exercised in writing by completing the relevant form and sending it a) either to the postal address of the COMPANY ("MIND PROJECT SINGLE MEMBER P.C. " Sq. Eleftherias no. 40 and Averof streets, Post. Code 71202, Heraklion, Crete) b) ot at the email email@example.com and the COMPANY is required to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
- The Customer is obliged to return the products without undue delay and in any case within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which he announced his withdrawal to the COMPANY. Return costs are borne by the Customer.
- Following the withdrawal statement, the COMPANY is obliged to return to the Customer the price received by deposit in his bank account. In case of debiting the Customer through a credit card, the COMPANY, if it has received the amount from the Bank, will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will proceed to any foreseen action. The COMPANY after such notification bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal, which is regulated by the contract concluded between the issuing bank and the Customer.
- The refund of the price to the Customer due to withdrawal will be affected no later than fourteen (14) business days from the time that the COMPANY received proven notification of such withdrawal.
- Delivery costs are not refundable only if the Customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheaper standard delivery method offered by the COMPANY.
- The Customer is responsible to compensate the COMPANY, if he made use other than that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the products in the period until the declaration of withdrawal, and the COMPANY is entitled to agree with the Customer such compensation even with mutual offset.
- The Supplier must provide the Customer in writing, in Greek or with internationally established symbols, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, preservation, maintenance and full utilization of the product and information on the risks during use and maintenance. The guarantee must include, in simple, legible and understandable wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee refers, its exact content, its duration and the extent of its territorial validity. The guarantee must comply with the rules of good faith and not be waived by excessive exemption clauses. The warranty period must be reasonable in relation to the time during which these products are expected to remain technologically up-to-date, if this time is shorter than their probable life-cycle.
- If during the warranty period a defect occurs in the product and the Supplier refuses or delays the repair beyond the necessary time, the Customer is entitled to request the replacement of the product with a new one of the same characteristics and quality, or if it is not repairable to request withdrawal from the contract. If the required repair time exceeds fifteen (15) business days, the Customer is entitled to request the temporary replacement of the product for the duration of the repair. The breach of the obligations by the Supplier, does not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the Customer can invoke and demand from the Supplier its observance.
- In addition to the warranty, the Supplier of new durable consumer goods must ensure for the consumers the continuous provision of technical services for their maintenance and repair for a period equal to their probable lifespan. The products available from the COMPANY are accompanied by written instructions for use and a written guarantee of good operation of a reasonable duration, in the Greek language. The warranty form shall always include the name and address of the manufacturer, the product to which the warranty relates, its exact contents, its duration, its territorial validity, and the rights conferred by the applicable law. The COMPANY, as long as it is a Supplier according to the above, encloses in its durable products, the conditions that concern their safe use and maintenance, and with which the Customer must comply. The warranty of each durable consumer product is valid according to the manufacturer from the date of purchase and allows free of charge problem restoration, provided that: a) there is a warranty and proof of purchase of the device b) the fixed elements of the device have not been altered (Serial No.) and c) damage is not excluded based on the manufacturer's warranty form.
The protection reserved by the provisions of the law on contracts concluded remotely, as well as these terms, is emphasized, that they apply to transactions only with natural persons, who perform the transactions for reasons that do not fall within their commercial, craft, business or free trade activity.
If any part of the contract of sale in accordance with these terms proves void or unenforceable by a court decision, the remaining contract will remain in force. The COMPANY may enter an agreement for the assignment of its obligations to an appropriate third party; to the contrary the Customer is not entitled to assign or transfer his rights or obligations.