The personal data and the privacy of the visitors of our website ewoodcollection.com, are very important to us and we are committed to their protection. The present Policy is intended to inform you on the information we collect and process during the use of our e-shop and the performance of purchases through it. The reception of such data renders us responsible for the processing and as per the legislation governing Personal Data and namely, the General European Regulation 679/2016 and National Law number 4624 (GG 137/29 Aug. 2019), we provide information on our identity, the reasons we collect your personal data, how we use them and what are your rights as subjects of personal data.
Lawful personal data processing
The COMPANY undertakes to proceed to the lawful processing of Personal Data as it collects and processes such data exclusively for specific, express and lawful reasons and solely to the degree necessary for the implementation of such purposes. For the data kept it ensures that they are accurate and updated, requesting towards this end the assistance of the subjects of the data, that is the natural persons concerned by such data, while it maintains such data for as long necessary for the implementation of such purposes.
What is personal data processing
According to General European Regulation 679/2016, the processing of personal data is, any act or series of acts carried out with or without the use of automated means, on personal data, such as collection, entry, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, search of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, correlation or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction of such data.
Personal data processed
The COMPANY collects and processes Personal Data, that is information related to a natural person who is identified or can be identified from such information, regardless of whether the identification can be performed directly or indirectly. The processing of this data means any work performed in relation to this data, whether automated or not. Personal Data includes, for example, information such as name, home address, e-mail address or telephone number.
For the specific purposes of processing Personal Data, that is for information on products, services, promotions, offers, events and competitions, via email, brochures, newsletter, sms, telephone and other electronic means, as well as for research and statistical purposes, the COMPANY may collect and process, indicatively, the following information:
- Full name
- Gender and date of birth
- Profile photos
- Contact details (home address, postal code, contact telephone, email address)
- Other personal information (ID, TIN), etc.
- Personal and family status
- Information about the user's education or employment
- Interests, hobbies, preferences and general transactional behavior
- Information contained in any of your communication with us via e-mail or through the website including communication content and metadata.
In case you choose not to provide us with any of your personal information, this may affect some of our transactions.
In addition, during the use of the COMPANY e-shop, further data is automatically collected for technical reasons, such as:
- IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the access computer
- geographic location
- website from which you visit us (recommendation)
- our websites that you visit
- date, time, duration and frequency of visits to our website
- browser type and version and browser settings
- operating system
- username and other information from your profile.
This technical information may, in certain cases, constitute personal data. As a general rule, we use technical data, however, only to the extent necessary for technical reasons, for the operation and protection of our e-shop against cyber-attacks and malicious use, as well as in pseudonymous or anonymous form for statistics purposes.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data
When you use the online store, when you order or when you attempt to place an order but do not complete it, we collect, process and use the personal data and information you provide to us within the framework of applicable data protection legislation.
The information we request from you, in order to make it possible the provision of the services you need, are marked as mandatory fields. Other information is optional. For the conclusion and execution of the contracts of sale of products to you, through our electronic and physical distribution network, we request, as the case may be, contact information such as name, telephone number, shipping and invoicing address, as well as information about the payment method you have chosen, information that is occasionally forwarded to partner companies (i.e. logistics, distribution, etc.). In addition, we use your data in our customer database that we maintain, so that only relevant data is stored there. In order to avoid typing errors and to ensure that the items you have ordered have actually been received by you, we check that the address you have entered is written in a complete and accurate manner.
During the payment process, we do not record or store payment information in this transaction, such as credit card numbers or other bank and other information. You provide this information directly and exclusively to the respective payment banking service provider.
The processing of your personal data is mainly performed for the smooth execution of your contractual relations with us or third parties (cooperating companies).
The COMPANY also stores and uses personal data and technical information, to the extent that this is necessary to prevent and deal with any malicious use or other illegal behavior on our website, i.e. to maintain data security in the event of cyber-attacks against our computer systems. Finally, we store and use your data, to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so, for example in the light of a formal directive or a judicial or other decision of the Authorities, as well as to safeguard our rights and claims, as well as for the cases of defense of the COMPANY before the Courts, regular or arbitral or even before a Mediation body.
In summary, personal data is collected in particular to serve the following purposes:
- The best and most user-friendly management of our website and business.
- The personalized layout of the site for you.
- The provision of services and the activation of the use of your available services on our website.
- The purchase and sale of goods through our online store.
- Shipping the goods you buy through our website.
- Sending transactions, invoices and payment reminders to you, as well as collecting payments from you.
- Sending non-advertising communications.
- Sending email notifications about your requests.
- Sending a promotional correspondence or newsletter via e-mail if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish the newsletter).
- Sending promotional communications, related to our business or third-party businesses that we think may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to it, via '' byemail '' or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want advertising communications).
- The provision of statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information).
- Managing requests and complaints that you have submitted or are related to our site.
- Maintaining the security of the site and preventing any fraud.
- Confirmation of the users' compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including the monitoring of personal messages that circulate through the online messaging service).
- Any other legal use.
What is the legal basis for processing your data
The processing of your data is carried out on a case by case basis and depending on the purpose of the processing. Specifically, it is performed according to:
- The fulfillment of the conditions for the execution of contractual obligations
- Your unconditional consent, where required
- The current legal and regulatory framework
- The legal interests of our business
- Other legal purpose
Who are the recipients of your data
Recipients of your data can be:
- The authorized personnel or the executives of our COMPANY, within the framework of their responsibilities and based on the commonly accepted rules of confidentiality.
- Service companies, which will process your personal data strictly on our behalf. These service providers are bound by contracts and terms of confidentiality. During the transmission of the data, the COMPANY takes all the necessary measures to ensure the maximum possible level of security. The COMPANY declares that it has signed contracts with these companies in advance, which include conditions related to the employment of security measures by them and the monitoring by the COMPANY of these measures.
- The competent Supervisory and Administrative Independent Authorities, as well as the Prosecution and Judicial Authorities.
- The authorized personnel of any cooperating companies (logistics, storage, transport, distribution, etc.) within the scope of their responsibilities.
We may disclose your personal information to any company of our interest, affiliates or members of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our portfolio control company and its subsidiaries, etc.) as required for the purposes referred to in this policy and to the extent provided by law.
What is the retention time of your personal data
Links to other websites
The COMPANY website may contain "hyperlinks" or banners to third party websites. Our COMPANY is in no way responsible for the data protection practices and measures regarding the external websites to which you can access through these links, nor can it control them. Please be informed about the protection of your data on these external websites.
International data transfer
The information we collect can be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate our business or our partners operate. They may even be transferred to countries that do not have the same personal data protection legislation as in the European Economic Area, such as the USA, Russia, Japan, China, India, etc.
As it is known, Internet browsing, which is a global interactive medium, is not always secure. The personal data you provide through our website or submit for publication on our website may be exposed via the Internet anywhere in the world. We will make every effort as far as possible and under the provisions of this Policy, but we cannot in any case prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties, especially those located abroad.
Consent and rights of a personal data subject
By choosing to agree and consent to the processing of the Personal Data concerning you, you give your consent to the processing of the data for the above specific purposes, either by our COMPANY or by a company cooperating with us (for the purposes mentioned in our current policy). You can revoke your consent at any time, as well as exercise any of your rights.
Your rights, as "data subjects", are in particular the following:
- The right to information. The company provides you with transparency on how it processes and handles your personal data. You can contact us to answer your questions.
- The right of access. You are allowed, at any time, to access your personal data, so that you are informed and check the legality of the processing. The information will be provided without delay and no later than one (1) month from the receipt of your relevant request.
- The right of correction. You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The right to delete. You can request the deletion or removal of your personal data, as long as there is no serious reason to continue processing them.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data and until it is verified, (b) when you do not wish to have your personal data deleted and request limitation of their use, (c) when your personal data is not used for processing purposes, but is necessary to establish, exercise and support legal claims, and (d) when you object to the processing and until it is verified that there are legitimate reasons which concern us and prevail over the reasons why you oppose the processing.
- The right to transfer data. This allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes in various services.
- The right to withdraw consent and objection. You have the right to revoke your prior consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before revoking it and to object to (a) processing based on legitimate interests or performance of duty in the public interest / exercise of public authority; b) direct marketing and c) processing for the purposes of scientific / historical research and statistics.
- Rights regarding automated decision making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you should contact us by email at the address email@example.com.
Appeals to Data Protection Authority
In case you do not receive a timely response or you are not satisfied with the response of our COMPANY, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority. This can be done at the address www.dpa.gr, by phone at +30 210 6475600, or in writing at: Personal Data Protection Authority, Kifissias no. 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens (or wherever else the said Authority is located).
BestPrice service usage data
Our company with the aim of improving the providing services it has integrated in this website the tool BestPrice 360 Analytics, in the context of exporting statistics and performance data from the participation of its online store in the respective product price comparison platform www.bestprice.gr, in which it participates. BestPrice Analytics 360 allows the transmission to BestPrice.gr exclusively of anonymous data, regarding the movement of users in the present website (visit or order and purchase of products) for the extraction of the respective statistical results and for the improvement of the marketing actions.
Skroutz service usage data
See the Cookies Policy.